Friday 13 February 2009

Going nowhere fast...

Right now, I am in the final stages of ridding myself of a credit card debt which has been hanging over me for a few years. As a consequence, there are a range of things that have been part of my purchasing patterns of the past that are no longer on my shopping list...
That list includes
  • A small wine cellar that I had my mind on creating and had intended to heep stocked with some favourite tipples.
  • Holidays abroad
  • Our own car (relying on a company car and public transport is our current mode...)
I often think about what car I would have given the choice, would I go for a 4x4 or a family car? Will I ever be able to create a wine cellar from some of my favourite Australian wines? Will our next holiday be with Vegas vacations, will we ever get to go back to Malta or New York or Southern France?
I reckon it will be about four months or so before the credit card debt is completely cleared, after that I hope to answer some of these questions...

No comments: