Sunday 27 March 2011

End of Financial Year Approaching

With the end of the financial year approaching I am going to make one final change to the way I report income. I have to record income from the end of March to the start of April for tax purposes, and I have been recording income for the calendar year (January to December) for my 'Munny4Hunny' reports - I am going to combine these now and just report income for the financial year. This means that at the end of this month, I will be reporting my annual income - this will be the same figure that I will be submitting on my tax return for the year.
I expect a bumper income this month as I have done quite a few cassettes and quite a lot of paid posting in the last few weeks - watch this space for what could easily be one of my best monthly earnings figures for a long time...

No comments: