Friday 11 March 2011

Car Insurance

We have not yet decided which site to use for cheap car insurance, but we have been promised a budget car from a friend which will allow us to have cheap insurance for a couple of years to build up no-claims bonuses.
I would like to get the car of my dreams, but have now come to the realisation that I cannot afford to insure just any car that I desire.. I have a company car at the moment, so don't have any 'no claims' of my own. My cunning plan is to make do with a small, inexpensive car in the short-term, one that can be insured 'third party' only. This should help to build up bonuses so that I can afford to insure something that I really like.
I can see this plan falling flat because ever since I have had a car (25 years now...) I have always had 'make do' cars, and I have kind of got used to it. No surprise then, that I am about to do the same again...

No comments: