Tuesday 1 March 2011

Earnings February 2011


Not a bad month this month, profit of around £118, mostly from cassettes, and I have more cassettes to do during March too. Not so much from blog posting, but that tends to come all in a rush and earnings have been above average since November. Actually blog posts were well down, but I added in my 'paid to survey' earnings (£25.50 from PureProfile).
I have already done some blog posts for next month payout too, including a 'blogsvertise' opp on a different blog. Altogether I have four blogs on which paid posts may appear, if I had time to do more, I would probably submit it to PayU2Blog to see if I could double up on those earnings. The only down-side of PU2B is that you HAVE to take every opp that is assigned which means you have to be prepared to pepper the blog with paid posts. My other three blogs are more niche focussed and it would probably not be appropriate to put PU2B posts on them, although now I think about it, I could probably sacrifice one of them... I'll give this strategy some thought...
I am in the dangerous position of now having nearly £100 sitting in my PayPal account - I keep bidding on eBay 'toys', but fortunately, so far have not been successful in winning anything...

No comments: