Monday 9 August 2010

New series coming up...

I have enjoyed the two recent series that I wrote for Munny4Hunny, having just completed 'getting organic traffic' and 'making money online', I am considering expounding my thoughts on Search Engine Optimisation, that mythical and mysterious holy grail of the internet entrepreneur.
I recently wrote a detailed email for a friend in which I attempted to address the subject of SEO in the most simple terms possible. My intention is now to turn this into a series which you will see rolled out on Munny4Hunny in the next week or so.
To give a brief introduction, the central theme is that there are SEO techniques that can be done by anyone - you don't need to be a guru to be able to optimise your site, the majority of what a professional SEO expert will tell you, is stuff that you can easily resolve yourself - though they are naturally unlikely to tell you as much...
It is easy to optimise a site for a niche, that's the market I like to operate in - if you have found your niche, then my new series may have some useful tips for you.

No comments: