Tuesday 10 August 2010

Domain Registration bonus

I had my first affiliate sale for 1and1 domain registration this week, quite a surprise because although I had done some work to promote this affiliate, I tend to have low expectations of affiliates as a rule.

Affiliates are tricky because often you know you are not promoting the best possible deal, but with 1and1 internet, they genuinely do offer a good competitive service and decent commission at the same time. I have yet to find out the details of the sale, but am pleased to report this small success with a view to having (hopefully) more in the future.

Affiliate sales are something I have only really dabbled with so far, but nonetheless I am aware that opportunities in this area are real and profitable if pursued properly. There is a recent article written on livewyre.NET, that gives a small insight into the world of affiliate marketing.

No comments: