Thursday 8 November 2007

Recent Comments hack

I was browsing around the blogosphere today, when I found something that caught my attention, a 'recent comments' hack for Blogger. The in-built Blogger 'recent posts' widget apparently only allows a tiny snippet of the comment, whereas this one is user-definable.

I decided that I would like to give it a try so you should be able to see the results in my sidebar. the original instructions include script that cannot be included in a blogger post (at least not by an amateur like me...). So the original post can be found here and admittedly is a year old so maybe blogger have made some changes??

The hack is really simple and quick to install, I chose to have 7 comments each one to be 80 characters long. Please leave a comment against the original post comments if you found this hack useful.

No comments: