Monday 12 November 2007

Busy Blogging

They always say that busy people are the best people to ask if you want something done. Why? because they are already actively doing something, not sitting around waiting for something to happen. Successful bloggers tend to be busy too. most have several projects on the go, unless they really are highly disciplined...

I'm not! I am one of those with several projects on the go at any one time, and I like to push projects until they are successful rather than give up on them. I have found blogging to be good for discipline. It is desirable to post every day, and each paid post must be balanced with at least one post of my own. Even with just three blogs (some people have more than a dozen!), it is tricky to come up with the required amount of quality material.

New projects require nurturing , and I am aware that the balance between maintenance of existing projects, and nurturing of new ones leads to conflicts in time-management.
My first tentative efforts on the internet (website: Livewyre Studio) have thankfully flourished otherwise I would have probably given up. My next area of experimentation was starting up two blogs, the first for website building and SEO, the second this one to investigate paid to blog. More recently I have branched out into a second website for general internet topics, and experimenting with a different type of blog entitled Beckham News.

All of this can take up a considerable amount of time, so if you're thinking of starting a new project consider the strains on your time and whether it would be better to drop an old project first.

No comments: