Tuesday 6 November 2007

November 2007

I haven't tried maximising blog earnings since I made $187 for a month's paid posts in May 2007. I lost my pagerank shortly after that. My pagerank is back and suddenly the paid opportunities are there again... I will be attempting to at least double my previous efforts with my PR4 on this blog and another blog with a PR3 this month. I shall be using the following schemes:
Smorty.com - paid posts from $6 upwards
Payperpost.com - the king of the paid post schemes
Blogsvertise.com - who have showed renewed interest since my PR returned
Creamaid - the jury is still out on whether Creamaid's quirkiness is endearing or just annoying - I may have reached a conclusion by the end of this month...
I will also try and get myself signed up to more schemes so that I can offer reviews of these schemes for my readers. At the end of the month you will be able to see how much was earned from each scheme.

No comments: