Thursday 15 November 2007

Earnings update

I will be updating earnings more frequently this month - see the figures in the sidebar. The total represents total earnings mainly from this blog since March 2007. In March I earned $28, and went on to earn another $26 in April. May was the month where I went all out for paid posting and managed $187. Since then I have not tried to maximise earnings until recently when I regained my lost Pagerank.
This month, I have started to use my other blog for a few paid opportunities (more about this when I post at the end of the month), and have earned a total of $165 so far with a potential $40 of posts waiting to be approved. I am hoping to make at least $300 this month, but would really like to at least double my previous record.
Like last time, I don't expect that I will keep up the frantic posting rate, but another benefit of the frequent posting is that it does seem to drive extra traffic to the site. A pro-blogger could take advantage of the spiral created by increased traffic, increased Pagerank and increased earnings potential. It remains to be seen whether I will be in a position to maintain traffic when I am not doing so many paid posts.

No comments: