Monday 5 November 2007

Plasma TV bracket from dekomount

I am really pleased with myself... I just brought myself a NEC 17" TFT monitor from ebay it was a bargain... Admittedly it's not brand new (it's refurbished) but at long last I can get rid of my old CRT monitor. I have decided I can pay for it from my internet revenue which I am hoping will be significant this month...
After finding a bargain monitor, I then looked at getting a wall-mounting bracket as I am thinking about completely re-organising my home office. I was suitably impressed with the inexpensive wall mounting brackets supplied by Dekomount, they have universal brackets ideal for my new monitor from just £12.94 (another bargain...). The service was excellent, good packaging and a super quick delivery. The instructions were easy to follow and I have freed up loads of desk-space, not only by getting rid of the bulky CRT monitor, but by mounting my new monitor directly onto the wall. I went for the model pictured above which gives you all-round manoeuvrability, even this highly-functioning model was under £23. Dekomount also have Plasma Wall Brackets for virtually every make and model.

No comments: