Thursday 29 November 2007

The Hot Dog Truck revisited

Sometimes when we are busy looking for the next new thing to do, it is not a bad thing to look back and see what you did in the past. This blog has been through a lot of changes in design and emphasis and content and direction, yet I feel like taking a step back in time today and doing a review of another blog, something I haven't done for a long time (except where there was the lure of payment or a possible prize). I have become so 'sold out' that I have almost forgotten where I began. The PR changes will be turning the blogging world around and maybe that is no bad thing...

Today I revisited The HotDogMan, and am happy to report that he still has his PR4, not only that, but he has one of the most entertaining blogs that I have come across since I started blogging. Even those posts which may actually be...possibly...well.. in some way...sponsored... are just as entertaining as the stuff he 'dishes out' straight from his own thoughts and life in general.

After reading the tales from the HotDogTruck again, I am inspired once again to rethink the direction of munny4hunny, especially as there may be a dearth of chances to get paid to blog in the coming months.

Hat's off once again to the man who brings us laughter as he hands out the dogs, age-old wise advice as he fries the onions and the benefit of his vast experience as he lightly tosses a salad.

3 comments:

hotdogman said...

Uhm, NO SALAD AT THE HOT DOG TRUCK!!!!

Thanks.

jay said...

I believe you mentioned chicken & tuna?? Unless you think chicken and tuna comprises a salad....

hotdogman said...

I thought you meant like with lettuce and stuff!

Chicken and Tuna salads are done for the season. When it gets too cold the mayo crystalizes.

YUCK.