Saturday 24 November 2007

Motorhome holiday

I know of a few people who have motorhomes and the idea of having a holiday in one appeals to me. I took a look at some of the vehicular delights on offer at TravelworldRV.co.uk, and now I think I’d like to live in one…!
Where would you take one?
Well my ideal holiday destination is the South of France, I’ve driven down through France before, and having the motor home would mean that you would be able to cross the border into Italy and visit….
I have also driven through Ireland, although I don’t recommend it to anyone who likes to navigate by signposts, as signposts in Ireland are not like those anywhere else in the world. If you’re not a great map-navigator, satellite navigation is a must in Ireland!
My third choice of places to take an RV would be the home of the RV itself, the good ‘ol USA. In the US you can drive for miles on RV-friendly roads from east coast to west coast, north to south. I wouldn’t miss the chance of looking up friends in Canada, and seeing as I have never travelled west of Ontario, I would love to take a trip west to British Columbia.


No comments: