Wednesday 14 November 2007

Mid-month

It's getting towards that mid-month lull where opportunities for paid blogging seem to be flagging a little so I have started to investigate some new schemes. If I have any luck with them I will post my reports later on, either at the end of this month or at the start of next month. I have signed up to a couple so far, so we will see if any of them are fruitful for the hard-working blogger with a PR4 and a PR3 at his disposal....
My other blog didn't meet Payperpost standards for the number of posts completed over the last three months, so I will have to work on it and re-submit later on. Payperpost have strict standards including minimum 90 day-old blogs with frequent posting, but infrequent paid posts (at least one standard post in between every paid post - and in case you thought you might get away with it, they can work out if you have used a post from another paid source as a 'normal' post - so somebody told me ...).

No comments: