Wednesday 14 April 2010

Look after your face...

A face says so much, and I for one am not afraid to allow my face to age along with the rest of me...admittedly I have always looked younger than I am, but even my youthful looks won't be able to hide my age for ever.
I have noted the massive market for anti wrinkle face cream, but have serious doubts as to whether these creams and potions will have any lasting effects - not only that, but the old adage tells us that beauty is only skin deep anyway...
My main problem with this type of product is the prices that the manufacturers charge, I wouldn't be concerned if these products were cheap, but one can't help feeling that they price the products so it seems like their 'expense' indicates that they might be effective. The 'reassuringly expensive' campaign adopted by Stella Artois springs to mind...

No comments: