Monday 19 April 2010

Adsense trends

I don't know if it is purely as a result of me not promoting my sites enough, but Adsense clicks are not yielding the kind of returns for me that I had got used to, which just goes to show that you cannot rely on an established revenue stream on the world-wide-web...
I am immersed in trying to move a domain to my super new hosting service at the moment - we are currently falling at the first hurdle as the service that is supposed to get the transfer authorised is not sending the emails to the right email inbox so I can't authorise the transition - should take 24 hours, so far we are up to about five days..... still the weather is good, so all is not lost...
I have a number of plans that I want to implement which involves new domains and sites, but I really need to sort out my main domain first and then build on that. The plans are part of my rationisation of internet activities which is the theme of this year for me. I am basically looking at what is working and what isn't - then concentrating on how I can expand what IS working for me whilst cutting off the branches that bear no fruit... I have found that for someone stubborn like me, it is all to easy to keep flogging a dead horse in case it should suddenly wake up and start pulling the cart.
More on dead horses that I will no longer flog later...

No comments: