Wednesday 10 April 2013

Outdoor fountains


If you're looking for a bit of elegance for your outdoor spaces this Spring, you could consider outdoor fountains in either classic or contemporary styles. Fountains come in a huge variety of styles, sizes and materials to suit any garden. The choice is so wide that once you start looking, you may find it difficult to decide which one you like the best.

Our garden is small and kind of traditional with a modern twist, so I would probably go for something similar in a water feature (although the illustration I have chosen for this post is large and classical). There is a great selection of small contemporary features that I could choose, and I think it would add nice detail and interest to our garden. The great thing is that it needn't cost the earth, although obviously the very large fountains are aimed at income brackets rather higher than my own!

No comments: