Wednesday 10 April 2013

Android Apps - Easy Voice Recorder


Here's a simple little app that you can use to record conversations or make notes for yourself in a 'dictaphone' style. I downloaded Easy Voice Recorder when I wanted to make some audible notes to serve as a reminder. I was on the road at the time and didn't have a notebook handy..


I find the 'native' note-making facility on my Sony Ericsson Android to be less than intuitive and frankly a bit useless - the text notes you can make are limited in the amount of characters that you can use and are not displayed or retrieved in a logical way at all.

Consequently, I downloaded this little app that will make audio recordings for me to save and play back later. I can select the format and data rate to suit my requirements, but further options are available if you opt for the 'pro' version. However, like all my other apps, I am very happy with the free version - I find it does everything I want, and it didn't cost me a penny...


No comments: