Monday 15 April 2013

Android Apps - Clean Master


I just downloaded this today, so have not had very much experience with it. I ran it once and it cleaned a small amount (about 65MB) off the 'phone. It also downloaded very quickly, and at 4.5MB has certainly proved a worthwhile download. I find the in-phone application management difficult because you have to dig it out of the settings menu - I have a feeling that this will be easier to use when it comes to clearing the cache for apps that I have used, and for uninstalling apps that I no longer need.


I can't vouch for this as yet, but it occurred to me how invaluable 'Ccleaner' is for my PC, so I figured that I should look for something similar for my 'phone - the 'Clean Master' app (like all the others I use) is free, and has a very high satisfaction rating from users, so I expect that this is one app that I will definitely be keeping and using routinely.

No comments: