Thursday 4 April 2013

North Face Jackets

Over the years my 'look' has moved from 'young fashionable' to 'Smart casual', taking in 'deliberately scruffy' along the way. Currently I find myself in the group of men approaching 50 that have to be careful what they wear so they don't appear too ridiculous.
My current look is probably somewhere between 'Utilitarian' and 'Expedition' with a wardrobe full of combat trousers and fleeces. In this Winter Wonderland that the UK is laughingly calling 'Spring', I believe that the most suitable outdoor wear will probably be north face jackets for men, coupled with gloves and a scarf.
I am holding onto an old jacket that I bought a couple of winters back, but when I am ready to declare that I have had my money's worth out of that particular item, I am pretty sure that North Face is going to be at the top of my shopping list.

No comments: