Monday 1 March 2010

February earnings

Well, looks like a dramatic drop in profit, but a lot of that is to do with the investment that I have made in a couple of areas. I am thinking of selling a 'product', and have bought some accessories for that (naturally I am not in a position to discuss the details..). Secondly, I have invested in some equipment which will help with cassette to CD conversions.
Gross income was £72 which is less than half of last months total, but the good news is that this month is an Adsense payout month for me, so I have already had more income in the first week of March than I did in the entire month of February. I must really push for a new web hosting plan in the next month or so, this will be the optimum time for me to move some projects to a new, more exiting hosting platform which is not only far cheaper, but better 'equipped' than my existing hosting provider.
Blogging income has been steady, it is the cassette to CD conversions that bring money in on a slightly more erratic basis.....

No comments: