Thursday 25 February 2010

Focus Focus Focus


I have been conversing on a forum today and thinking about the way we approach online earnings. The conclusion I have reached is that we need to be able to focus on a few important avenues (rather than a whole load of different schemes) and then set some realistic goals. It is the goals idea that strikes me as being of fundemental importance.
It is very important not only to have a plan, but to have a means of measuring performance and a goal. I am currently floating three projects, an adsense-related project, a product that I want to promote and I am also interested in investigating writing as a means to generate income, through programs like Helium, Associated Content etc..
This is a lot to take on when there is a full-time job and a family to take into consideration, so it will be important to spend a little time planning goals and realistic timelines for each of these projects.

No comments: