Saturday 13 March 2010

New Blogger templates


Log into Blogger in Draft to get access to some exciting new customisable blogger templates, bringing blogger blogs out of the dark ages of design.
To be honest, this is a develpment that is long overdue, Wordpress have been ahead of the game in blog design for years, it's about time that Blogger made an attempt to catch up.
A word of caution though, make sure you save your existing template, especially if you have been tinkering with it (as I tend to with my blogs), as I assume defaut settings, such as 'no follow' will be re-set.

You can read more about the new designs and how to access them on the 'blogger in draft' blog, I look forward to seeing some of the effects of this new feature - I am sure I will be trying this out for myself on at least one blog.

No comments: