Tuesday 22 April 2008

Travel Blog

I have recently launched a new travel blog called 'Really Traveling'. My friends at mmmtalk helped me out with the title as I very nearly chose an English spelling preference 'Really Travelling' with the extra 'L'. I hope you will take a look and leave a comment (do-follow), I will be featuring places I have visited along with my photo's, travel news and travel advice. Eventually I hope to build this into a real resource for travelers and would really appreciate your visit, your comments and your 'diggs'... I have spent some time sorting out the design and trying to get it 'just right' before launch. There are always tweaks and adjustments to be made, but I hope my visitors will appreciate a nice clean blog filled with good quality content.
Building up a portfolio of blogs achieves two useful goals:
  1. It allows you an extra stream of revenue
  2. It enables you to experiment with different tactics and layouts
You will find that bloggers who are earning from the 'net will have a varied range of different blogs and sites, this brings me up to something like four blogs (two blogspot, two own-domain), two websites with their own domain and two experimental free-hosted sites which I use for development. With a full-time job, I don't think I could take on many more projects...

No comments: