Friday 11 April 2008

New Cashback site

Saving money and making money go hand-in-hand. For me, I decided to make sure that I was saving as much money as I could before I embarked on my making money projects. The return from saving money is immediate whereas making money takes a little longer. There are schemes set up to help you save money with everyday purchases and WePromiseTo Cashback is one of those schemes that has a radically open approach to saving you money. They say that they pass on 100% of the commission they get for referring you to a service, just taking the initial £5 (this is a UK service) that you save as their one-off fee. They can pay you directly into your bank or send you Amazon vouchers (with a 2% bonus) as payment.
You can get cash back on your car insurance, betting with paddypower, Amex or Goldfish credit cards, but opportunities to get cashback are not limited to online buying, off-line purchases can qualify for cashback too.
Looking at some of the offers I might be interested in, I was particularly interested in the 3% cashback on Tesco wines by the case, and even better 5% cashback from Majestic wine. Right next to those offers are some for chocolate retailers, so I’m pretty much covered…
With a little work, you should be able to shave some money of your regular bills by searching through the site to find the best offers on goods and services that you are already using anyway… It’s free to join, so nothing to lose.

No comments: