Monday 14 April 2008

Not everything is DIY...

When I first moved into our current abode some 12 years ago, I had a go at ‘smartening up’ the bathroom, but honestly didn’t do a very good job. I have given the walls a lick of paint (now peeling off again) and ‘personlised’ the walls with some sea-creature shapes. I made a new façade for the side of the bath and boxed in some pipes. The whole effect was somewhat better than the original décor, but still a little shabby. Since then I have changed the bathroom taps or as you might call them in the US bathroom faucets . I fully intend to fit a shower at some point, but I think I am going to need professional help at some point in the near future. This goes to show that although you can save a lot of moneydoing your own decorating, some jobs may require professional ‘assistance’….

No comments: