Sunday 3 February 2008

Take surveys to make money

Today I tried out a new service called 'dNeero' - you can earn money by taking short surveys and posting the results on your blog. This is my first introductory survey, I will be taking more when I get into the swing of it to supplement earnings on this blog. Hopefully earnings will figure in the end of February report...
Payments are made via Paypal, and I was pleased to find out that UK bloggers are welcome to use the service - they sent me a very nice personal email when I asked them of non-US membership was allowed.
If you're looking for extra earnings, this seems like a good place to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dneero widget is the first ever widget I've posted on my blog. It's posted on my dneero review blog post. I wonder how dneero gets their revenue from this YouTube sized widget?
Any idea?