Friday 1 February 2008

Looking back on January 2008

It's been an interesting month, not a lot of blogging going on since Google removed PR, but still some earnings to report...
I am considering some changes, but I need to be sure that they will enhance income opportunities and that I can justify the time and effort.
All in all, I made just $30 this month from various activities, but mainly from a couple of $10 creamaid opportunities. Creamaid continues to surprise by occasionally coming up with the goods, and in case you don't know...they pay almost straight away, there's no hanging around for 30 days with creamaid. In order to reach $1000 for my first year of paid blogging, I will need to find just over $200 in February - I honestly don't expect to reach that target, but watch this space... Incidentally, having only earned $30 this month, as you can tell from the spreadsheet, I actually collected just over $58 including previous earnings.

Other earnings (not from blogs) include fixed adverts from matched.co.uk and from The Ad Network if you want to earn regular income from a website, try these two schemes. Adsense for me is going from strength to strength , I reached my second payout in December, paid in January and have already over half-way to another $100 payout... I stress that the majority of Adsense earnings are NOT from blogs...

No comments: