Thursday 7 February 2008

A survey on gossip

I find myself quite enjoying these paid surveys from dNeero - this latest one is about celebrity news issues and how you feel about them - even though the questions were basically around news in the USA, I found that I did have an opinion, and in some cases I actually cared!!

If you want to complete the survey yourself (and get paid..) click on the widget to take part - you don't have to put the results into a blog, you can just take the surveys and get paid anyway...

4 comments:

stratz said...

well I am glad you are doing something that you like and make money from it. It looks interesting I might sign up for that matched site you posted about on the 4th though looks like an easy way to make some more money.

LiVEWYRE said...

yep, if you have enough sites you can make £75 ($150) a month I think... need to find ways to make an honest buck without paid posting...

Mike Perry said...

Looks to be an interesting concept, though I wouldn't want a blog swamped by surveys (though I understand that this isn't necessary).

Good luck,
Mike.

jay said...

Thanks for commenting Mike - I have seen some blogs which just carry the surveys - not good! but I think the odd one here and there is OK. They're easy to do, and they pay so why not!