Monday 11 February 2008

Munny4Hunny goes DOT COM!

Finally I got around to buying a domain for this blog. We are now officially residing at www.munny4hunny.com. I have had the domain for a few days and I just got round to redirecting the DNS, and found it remarkably straightforward. What's more, I got the domain from Go Daddy for a little over $7 for a year - one step nearer pro-blogging for the price of a Starbucks...
The blogspot remains active for old visitors, but I hope to drive some new traffic and raise some new revenue with the 'dot com' status.
Thanks to Rachel for going ahead of me, blogger for the instructions and Glamumous for posting a great article to help those who are thinking about doing this.

5 comments:

hotdogman said...

Welcome to the .com world!

I've been telling you for months now.....

stratz said...

Welcome to the .com's I was hopibng to be the first but the hotdog man beat me tooit.

jay said...

yeah yeah I know... I was forced into it by the 'google-slap' in the end, If I could have kept going on a blogspot I would have, but it's not really practical any more - Thanks Fellas

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your .com blog!!

jay said...

Thanks Rachel, you blazed the trail....