Thursday 30 September 2010

Earnings Sept 2010


Things are looking up this month, mainly due to some repeat custom for cassette to CD conversions and continued opportunities from payU2blog.
I am also just a few weeks away from reaching payout threshold for Google Adsense again by my estimation. I am also slowly closing in on payout for the two remaining survey services that I am signed up with.
Not all I have earned has gone on eBay, but I confess to having bought a few early Christmas presents... I gave not been very disciplined in frugal living lately, and will have to take some drastic action if I really want to clear off all my debts. There is plenty to be getting on with including house improvements leaving very little time for personal project developments. Nevertheless, I can't help but be happy with this months income. I also have a growing pile of stuff that I need to flog on eBay - it won't be considered 'income', but it will mean more paypal funds, which means more eBay purchases!!
The total for this month is probably as much as I have ever earned in a month at £240, which is around $380. No major purchases this month other than costs associated with CD conversions, so most of this months earnings have been pure profit.

No comments: