Friday 17 September 2010

Busy September

Along with the restart of the school year (end of the summer break) and the general busy-ness of life, our family has a multitude of birthdays in September. This week sees birthdays for both of my parents and my wife - September is often an expensive month for me and extra earnings are more than welcome!
The good news is that I have been doing a large batch of cassette tape to CD conversions over the last few weeks, but the bad news is that the last batch has been completed, so the extra earnings from this is about to end. This should spur me on to work on other pending projects in order to keep the revenue flowing, but whether I will have enough time is a very real concern.
I have some DIY work to do around the house, but I really need to find some time to get stuck into Wordpress and get some sites up and running. I have loads of plans including buying about three more domains to supplement my current domain holdings... These plans have been rumbling on for some months, hopefully the coming month will allow me to spend some time developing things that should bring income for the future. Hopefully by the time I come to do my end of September report, I will be in a position to report that I have got somewhere with my wordpress projects - being able to knock out WP sites without too much effort is key to the next stage of my earnings plan.

No comments: