Monday 27 April 2009

Home Theatre

I was discussing favourite TV programs with colleagues today, and since the introduction of Freeview into the UK, my TV viewing has become somewhat diverse. Some of my absolute favourites have been 'Pimp My Ride' and MTV's 'Cribs' I cannot tear myself away from the TV when either of these shows are on. I have mentioned my fondness for 'Pimp my Ride' before, but 'Cribs' has a similar appeal in that you are being shown something that you might really aspire to even though you are currently flat broke...
It's funny how many of these spectacular houses have very similar themes and facilities. Although the odd one here and there might have a mooring for a boat or a room full of slot machines, almost all of them have a 'viewing room' kitted out with home theatre seating and sometimes even a pop-corn machine to add to the authenticity. It's amazing to me that these wealthy individuals have enough time to watch so much home entertainment...

No comments: