Friday 17 April 2009

Hair loss - just a mens problem?

I am getting to that age where my hair is certainly less abundant than it was a few years ago, and although I would not myself consider hair loss treatment, I can sympathise with those that do - and especially if they are women. Whilst hair-loss is considered almost a joke for men, for women it has a far more serious effects on self-esteem.
Treatments for hair loss include on the one hand, medical solutions such as in the form of pills, medicines, supplements and lotions. The other options include hair-extensions and weaves along with the more 'traditional' wig.
Wigs have certainly lost popularity over the last few decades especially with the bald or shaven-look now being so acceptable for men. A man suffering hair-loss these days is far more likely to shave his head than take any other approach. Frankly, this is the only approach that I would consider personally

1 comment:

perfectlocks said...

Hair loss is most definitely not just a men's problem. Women suffer from hair loss with Alopecia and other related diseases. Hair extensions, closures, and frontals are good to help them deal with those conditions a little better.