Saturday 18 April 2009

Footwear for all

I have mentioned previously that I have had a career in footwear retail many years ago, my shop sold a mixture of quality traditional footwear such as welted leather shoes, but also quality leisure footwear such as the popular Ecco shoes brand.
Although I am personally more interested in traditionally 'built' shoes, I am actually more often found wearing more 'comfortable' leisure footwear for every day use.
Each time I look at a new pair of shoes I tend to take craftsmanship into the equation probably more than the look of the shoe. I would never consider buying a poorly constructed shoe just because it looks nice. Ecco shoes are one of those brands that marries comfort with quality for mens, womens and childrens shoes alike.
As far as chidrens footwear is concerned, it is NEVER worth compromising on quality and above all a good fit. Childrens feet are remarkably pliable and you will be shocked at how much permanent damage badly fitting shoes can do in just a few short weeks of wear.

No comments: