Saturday 25 April 2009

Earnings update

Although there is a week to go before the end of the month, I thought I would post a progress report regardless.
I have been fortunate this month to pick up an opportunity from sponsored reviews as well as some bonus opps fromPayU2Blog - PU2B have sent me some bonus opps this month bringing the total for the month up to eleven opps at $5 each so far.
I try to make a non-paid post to go alongside each paid opp where possible, so with all opps taken so far this month, I have already made 25 posts this month the most for a month so far in 2009. On average I tend to do about 20 posts per month on Munny4Hunny.
The upshot of this work is that with all posts made and other blog earnings, I have passed the $100 mark which seems to be the figure that I have come to regard as acceptable since paid blogging has become harder to monetise. Additionally, I am pleased to report that contextual advert earnings from all blogs is now starting to equal the earnings I get from other websites. I had always been doubtful about whether this type of monetisation works on blogs, but am starting to see that niche blogs can be successfully monetised this way.

No comments: