Thursday 30 April 2009

Earnings April 2009

Some last minute PayU2blog opportunities have helped to prop up earnings for this month, earnings which are very welcome at the moment. I have had two lots of bonus opps in the last few months which has given me a boost of about $60. Along with other earnings for the month, a total in the region of $130 has been generated from my blogs this month, and payouts have been good too. I have reached my third payout for MyLot, and am fairly close to payout for dNeero. Other survey schemes are still a long way from payout and I am having to think seriously about avenues that I want to pursue and avenues that should now be dropped.
I have some ideas I want to develop which will be designed to bring in some adsense earnings, but as ever, success or not remains to be seen... I was going to buy a specific domain for this project, but I am uncertain whether the interest that I THINK is there is really there at all. This is a very specific niche that I want to exploit, and a '.co.uk' domain is available now, however I am going to develop it as a URL on an existing domain instead and see if I can get traffic to it. If it gets any SERPS positioning, then I will probably get a domain and develop the project further. I will try to document the project as I go and post about it on my web development blog which has not had any fresh content for a long time.

No comments: