Tuesday 11 November 2008

Fantasy Holidays

With a recession just around the corner, long distance holidays are a dream for me at the moment, but I console myself with dreams of the holidays we can take when our finances are more stable.
I would love to visit friends in New York and New England, take in the sights of the Mid-west and take a trip to vegas Apart from that, we have friends to catch up with in Malta and I would love to take another road trip around France, maybe taking in Italy along the way.
The reality is, with a little one now in tow, we are more likely to stay firmly on British soil, and our next planned holiday is a freebie on the Norfolk Broads..
Apart from that, we are only likely to be able to get away for day trips here are there, so the bright lights of Vegas will have to wait.

No comments: