Tuesday 4 November 2008

Earnings Oct 2008

In attempting to keep my 'off-line life' on an even keel, I have not been blogging too much this week - and in fact, forgot to do my monthly update.
Some significant differences this month - I did a lot more PPP so that I could have enough posts completed to add another blog to my PPP profile. As it turned out, the blog was not added to my profile as it did not meet the criteria. The blog in question has an editted template to make it less blog-like, and one of the features I have 'turned off' is the automatic dating of posts. This gave PPP a problem, and I am still debating whether I want to put the dates back so for now I just have one PPP blog (not this one...). In fact I will probably put dates back, the blog is concerned with current news, so being able to follow the blog chronologically would be sensible.

PayU2Blog remains the best earner, they sent me some bonus tasks this month, but have been fairly quiet since then. Adsense and other advertising continues to bring in a few much-needed dollars, and I had a new sponsored review op this month for one of my blogs.
As can be seen from the diagram, this months earnings were $142.46 which is above my rolling average of around $100 per month lately - most of this was due to the increased activity in PPP and the sponsored review opp. Blogsvertise has recently come back to life since I have some PR on some blogs - it will be interesting to see how long that PR remains...

No comments: