Monday 24 November 2008

Christmas Present Ideas

I think I am easy to buy for at Christmas as I have always loved traditional man-gadgets ie: watches, pens, briefcases the sort of item that makes a subtle statement about who you are and what you are about. I like classic styling with a twist and I like certain brands:
Pens: Parker, MontBlanc or any other recognisable make
Watches: Swatch is my favourite
Briefcases or suitcases: Has to be Samsonite
These are the type of item you can buy duplicates of, never mind if your man has a watch, if it's more than 12 months old, he will be thinking about getting a new one anyway.. You can have as many pens as you like, and a new briefcase is always welcome. Those are my tips for man-gifts this Christmas - and... Please don't buy your man moisturizer whatever the TV adverts say!!

No comments: