Sunday 30 November 2008

dNeero surveys

With the demise of one fixed adverts scheme last week, it's going to be difficult to find a replacement - I am thinking of looking at some new affiliates maybe shifting out some old ones that don't work. One scheme that does provide a few cents here and there is dNeero surveys, they are mostly extremely simple to complete, and very easy to display on your blog (although you can still earn something for the survey without displaying it). It will not replace the type of income that fixed adverts do, but there is the advantage of earning from your downline up to three tiers and I am happy to say I have a downline that includes eleven individuals (of which three are active) which generates a few cents for me. I have not made payout yet, but I am getting there slowly. You can join the scheme by clicking on the survey below take a few surveys and see just how easy it is...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have been paid by them once so I would recommend persevering with them. You coudl always set yourself up with a free blogspot blog to publish the surveys on.

jay said...

I do spread the surveys around a bit, I have enough blogs for now... I started a new one yesterday - under wraps for the moment ;)