Sunday 12 October 2008

PPP revival

Having moaned at the fact that PPP dropped munny4hunny, I should point out that they were quite justified in doing so, and I will be able to limit paid postings on M4H to just PayU2blog opportunities.
You have to complete 10 posts on a PPP blog before you can add an extra blog to your PPP account, once M4H was removed, I was left with one blog registered with PPP which only had three paid posts on it. I have had to complete another seven posts just so that I can register another different blog for PPP opps.
On one hand it was a bit of a pain, but as it happened I managed to find posts quite quickly and of course, it means that I have generated some PPP revenue this month which will help to boost the monthly earnings.
I will take more care of the paid post ratio in the future, but would point out that if you plan to use PPP and PayU2blog on the same blog, you are going to have to generate an awful lot of content to keep the paid to non-paid ratio acceptable for PPP. Hence I will not be mixing these two schemes on the same blog for the future.
Those blogs that I may use PPP on, will have regularly generated new content anyway so there will be less pressure to scout around for fresh material. However, they both have a PageRank, so it will be interesting to see if the PR will be sacrificed as has happened previously.

No comments: