Thursday 2 October 2008

Earnings Sept '08

Much in line with recent months, September has yielded approx $100 in a mixture of paid postings on various sites and Adsense income which is an ever-improving source of revenue. I have received payment today for my latest Adsense earnings making this the third payout received in 2008 and am over half-way towards the next payout already.
A tiny proportion of monthly earnings can be attributed to surveys etc.. in view of the lack of significant contribution from these I will probably review these schemes after each one has actually reached payout.
I aim to have another blog on PPP hopefully sometime next month, which may give me more options for paid blogging. The main problem with earnings from blogs is that you can only make a reasonable level of earnings if you have a good number of blogs and the time to constantly update them. Currently I am running four reasonably active blogs, and one considerably less active, along with two websites which generate passive earnings - one of which should be regularly updated, but rarely can I find time to do it.
The $100 quoted covers earnings from blogs alone, other earnings include fixed adverts on various websites ($70) and other Adsense which probably nets altogether another $100 a month. I aim to look into increasing passive earnings again this month and have looked at three fixed-advert schemes to see whether I can squeeze any more income from these. I currently host a total of 11 fixed adverts on various pages which accounts for the $70 monthly income, I will post more about these schemes in the coming month.

No comments: