Monday 7 July 2008

Latest Earnings

I was very lax with May's earnings report, and still a little tardy doing one for June, nonetheless the figures are in and are showing a general slow-down in paid to blog as expected. A little from PPP - there are still opps if you can get in quick enough....but I usually can't.
PayU2Blog is the main source of revenue for this type of earnings for me currently, but ideally I would like to be making enough passive earnings not to have to make forays into the paid to blog world...
I have made just about $80 in June from blogs, though I think I may have forgotten to include Adsense earnings, normally these are insignificant in terms of blog earnings, but lately I have been showing some results from niche blogs although nothing to get excited about. On the subject of Adsense I am on the verge of a third payout since December which I am pleased with, though hasten to repeat that very little of these earnings come from blogs.
I now have two blogs approved for PPP, and have added a new (90 day old) blog to my 'sponsored reviews' profile, one more blog is sitting in the wings awaiting the magic 90 day mark which should give me two strong niches for paid posts, but gaining PR will be an uphill struggle... and gaining PR is a key to being able to monetise any site and particularly a blog.

3 comments:

MHJ said...

I made the largest amount of money ($150) in a month since I stopped paid blogging this past month! How did I do it? Affiliate sales of webhosting!


I've also been freelance writing, which brings in some traffic, and invested in a RSS feed on another site. More traffic = more chances to make money!

jay said...

Nice going Ellie, I have had intermittent success with affiliates (but not on a blog so far) I need to sort out all those old google referral affiliates as they expire soon, but they made nothing for me anyway... there were some webhosting ones in there.
Do you have a sign-up referral for your affiliate provider??

MHJ said...

I can't get paid for referring someone else to be an affiliate, but I use BlueHost for my webhosting. I like them so much that I decided to promote their hosting!