Thursday 14 January 2010

Slow start to the year

The British weather is prevailing against the spirit of endeavour... we are giving in rather easily to the snow that always brings us to a stand-still this time of year.
I had meant to be in a position to demonstrate my new earnings reporting spread-sheet, and whilst it is drafted, I have yet to finalise how I am going to report different types of costs - I am planning to report income as just a single figure regardless of the source. Talking of which, I have had a few cassette to CD conversions to do this week which will certainly boost earnings for January.
The main sources of my online earnings will be:
  • cassette to CD conversions
  • paid blogging
  • adverts/banners
  • affiliates
  • participation in forums/surveys etc..
This last one will cease when payouts are reached in the various sites, I don't plan to pursue the few cents that can be earned via these methods for the future. I am also hoping to off-load some domains, but they will obviously be one-off events if I can manage to do it...

No comments: