Friday 13 November 2009

Quiet November

November is quiet...I was thinking to myself, of course I am only referring to opportunities for paid posts and suchlike - there is no way that you could call November with the whizz-bangs of fireworks, and occasional torrential rain 'quiet' in the literal sense.
I am spending more time on my SEO projects at the moment and am happy to report pleasing progress in terms of SERPS achieved, and regular traffic figures for my latest project which I am hoping to turn into a regular earner...
Funnily enough, one of my other projects (turning cassettes into CD's) is turning up a few new clients lately, so that is all helping to add to the supplementary income - which I have promised myself I will be properly reporting at least by the end of this year. (currently I only report blog earnings on Munny4Hunny - I am revising my reporting procedure so that it will be easier to combine it with all the internet earnings that I declare for tax purposes).
I am honestly thinking of spending more time on SEO stuff than blogging although I will always retain a blog if only to keep the world informed of my latest schemes.
I currently have four active blogs and three websites to run, apart from the work that I do in the world of 'real work'. The reason I am leaning towards SEO and the resulting income from affiliates and adverts, is the more passive nature of the model - blogging necessitates a certain level of regular updating which, if you are not full-time, is difficult to fit in with other committments.

No comments: