Tuesday 17 November 2009

Cleanse that Colon...

I must say, I have resisted the trend towards Colonic Irrigation and Detoxification with a passion - I really am not a fan of messing about with my body as long as it appears to be functioning reasonably well. However, I realise that I am old-fashioned and stuck-in-my-ways and some people actually thrive on this type of stuff.
I am about as keen as I am on Aromatherapy and Homeopathic medicine, which as you might have guessed is... Not very... Of course, if you are not keen on having a tube stuck where the sun don't shine, you can still apparently in the words of the Carlsberg Ad, have probably best colon cleanse in the world... by cleansing your own colon with medication. I would be hesitating to actually buy this as a gift... If you think buying someone soap might indicate that their hygiene isn't what it should be, what are you 'saying' if you buy them colon cleanser??

No comments: