Tuesday 10 November 2009

Are you ready?


November is all about burning... burning fires and fireworks for bonfire night, lighting fires to heat the house in the cold November weather and weight-loss for those that need to burn fat in preparation for the Christmas feasts ahead.

To be fair, most people indulge over the festive period and then begin the weight-loss program in the New year, but those forward-thinkers (those that had all their presents wrapped up in October) might be thinking about how they can be in good shape ready for Christmas.

I am not much of a forward planner, but equally, I don't like to leave things to the last moment either. I have a week booked off work 10 days before Christmas which should give me enough time to get all that I need done in plenty of time...

No comments: