Friday 20 June 2008

I have been bad...

I have taken my eye off the ball completely through my own fault... I know that I have to try and rationalise my on-line activities to make them more manageable, but what did I do? I had an idea...
I set out with the intention of writing a post about credit cards and the credit crunch. This quickly turned into a 1500 word article which has taken on a life of it's own and miraculously turned into a website called The Credit Cruncher ... Just when I thought I should be pruning back some internet activity, I now have another project to take up my limited time.
The good thing is that I want to make the new site more of a static thing than a conventional blog so there shouldn't be the need for daily posts. In the meantime, I have written little for my other sites so I must make up for it now....
I am behind on all of my other projects to the extent that I haven't even posted about earnings for May 2008 yet...Suffice to say that earnings were reasonable at about $130, Payu2blog being the most profitable paid to blog system, for me at the moment. I am earning with a couple of survey schemes and hope to be able to take some cash earnings out of Dneero surveys soon (payout $20) I will be more diligent at the end of June!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that your earnings were reasonable last month. Hopefully you will be able to do even better in June.