Wednesday 11 June 2008

Holiday madness

I have been away for a week and have just found it so hard to get back into the swing of things... My first day back at work and I was ready to go home at 2pm, I couldn't believe there was another three and half hours of the working day left!
We had a very relaxing week in an apartment - we prefer to go to holiday apartments rather than cheap hotels if possible, although hotels do have the edge when it comes to housekeeping! Out of the seven days away, we managed three days on the beach where we were able to really relax - unfortunately, the holiday is over and I now have a mass of 'catching-up' to do.
I have come home to a pile of work both of my own and from my 'real' job, plus I have a load of posts to make on three of my more active blogs to cover the holiday gap - not least of which is my 'May earnings' post which is going to be late....

No comments: